Welcome to Week 14 of ANZ 23 Mobile Things!
This break week marks the official halfway mark of ANZ 23 Mobile Things – yay! Well done for getting this far; it’s been really fun though quite intense for many of us.
Last week was Week 13 in which we explored Thing 12 “Gaming and Recreation”. Here’s a short list of the major content from last week:
- Thing 12: Angry Birds, Wordfeud and disturbing the quiet carriage” by Aaron Trenorden
- Weekly wrap-up by Bonnie Mager
This week we are having a break, but there are still a couple of things for you to do this week.
What should I do this week?
- Answer our halfway survey – it’s only 3 questions at the most, it’s fun, and it will help us gauge how useful the course is.
- Make a short video/vine for a video compilation for Abigail’s ANZ 23 Mobile Things LIANZA Conference 2013 presentation – phew, that was a mouthful!
See, only two things – told you it was a light week!
Coming up… Online Identity!
Online identity is a core topic that we have already touched on a lot so far; I’m really looking forward to the discussion from this week.
As always, don’t forget to check us out online regularly so that you don’t miss out on all the interaction that is going on!
- Blog: anz23mobilethings.wordpress.com
- Twitter: @anz23mthings
- Facebook: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
- Flickr: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
Please also check out the original 23 Mobile Things online as well; we are remixing their content for this group and really enjoy collaborating with them!
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail either myself or Kate – we’d love to hear from you.
Have a great week!
Abigail and Kate.