Welcome to Week 12 of ANZ 23 Mobile Things!
Last week was Week 11 in which we explored Thing 10 “Social Reading”. Here’s a short list of the major content from thatweek:
- Social Reading: Goodreads & Library Thing by Hayley Crookes
- Books, Books and Books
- Weekly Wrap-Up Thing 10: Social Reading – Goodreads and Library Thing by Laura
This week we are exploring Augmented Reality.
What’s happening this week…
Begin with exploring the Introduction post to “Thing 11 : Augmented reality” by Mylee Joseph.
We are still accepting suggestions for our ONE non-fiction book you recommend for all librarians post from last week! You can do this on Twitter with #anz23mthings #OneBook hashtags, a Facebook comment, blog post comment or any other way you like!
What should I do this week?
- Read the Introduction to Thing 11
- Check out the videos and google glasses!
- Share your must-read non-fiction book for all librarians!
Coming up… Gamimg- Recreation and some Angry Birds!
Next week we are Gaming and recreation. It will be a great one leading up to our ‘break week’.
As always, don’t forget to check us out online regularly so that you don’t miss out on all the interaction that is going on!
- Blog: anz23mobilethings.wordpress.com
- Twitter: @anz23mthings
- Facebook: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
- Flickr: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
Please also check out the original 23 Mobile Things online as well; we are remixing their content for this group and really enjoy collaborating with them!
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail either myself or Kate – we’d love to hear from you.
Have a great week!
Abigail and Kate.