Welcome to Week 18 of ANZ 23 Mobile Things!
Hope you guys enjoyed exploring Adobe ID last week – there was lots of interesting content and discussion as well as an invigorating Twitter chat!
Here’s the content from last week:
- Introduction post to Thing 15 – Adobe ID
- #anz23mthings Twitter Chat 4 Qs
- #anz23mthings Twitter Chat 4 Roundup and Archive
- Wrap-up post for Thing 15
What should I do this week?
This week we are continuing with an exploration of ebooks and ebook apps.
- Check out the introduction post to ebooks
- There’s some great stuff to explore in here so don’t forget to check out the explore and discover sections!
- Also look out for some more information about our upcoming hangout that will continue our discussion on ebooks and curation…
Coming up… Evernote and Zotero!
Some great solutions to the age-old referencing problem; have you used either of these yet?
As always, don’t forget to check us out online regularly so that you don’t miss out on all the interaction that is going on!
- Blog: anz23mobilethings.wordpress.com
- Twitter: @anz23mthings
- Facebook: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
- Flickr: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
Please also check out the original 23 Mobile Things online as well; we are remixing their content for this group and really enjoy collaborating with them!
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail either myself or Kate – we’d love to hear from you.
Have a great week!
Abigail and Kate.