Welcome to Week 20 of ANZ 23 Mobile Things!
Hope you guys enjoyed exploring Evernote & Zotero last week.
Here’s the content from last week:
What should I do this week?
This week we are exploring productivity tools – there’s some great selections out there, as well as ones that we might use every day like Google drive or Google docs..
- Check out the introduction post to productivity tools – which one is your favourite?
- There’s some great stuff to explore in here so don’t forget to check out the explore and discover sections!
- Watch the archive of our hangout – it’s a touch over 30 minutes, but there’s some interesting stuff about ebooks, productivity tools, and what Mylee, Kathryn and Jan are up to after 23 Mobile Things!
Coming up… Break week!
That’s right! Our last break week, and then the final five things!
As always, don’t forget to check us out online regularly so that you don’t miss out on all the interaction that is going on!
- Blog: anz23mobilethings.wordpress.com
- Twitter: @anz23mthings
- Facebook: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
- Flickr: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
Please also check out the original 23 Mobile Things online as well; we are remixing their content for this group and really enjoy collaborating with them!
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail either myself or Kate – we’d love to hear from you.
Have a great week!
Abigail and Kate.