Welcome to Week 16 of ANZ 23 Mobile Things!
Hope you enjoyed exploring the complex issue of online identity last week!
Here’s the content from last week:
- Introduction post to online identity from Mylee Joseph
- The wrap-up post for this week hasn’t appeared yet – sorry 🙂
What should I do this week?
This week we are exploring curating.
- Check out the introduction post from @klfair
- There are some really great things to explore in this post and some great thinking points for further discussion so dig in!
- Our Twitter chat has been moved to next week so look out for some more details about that soon!
If you’re really stuck for things to do…
- Answer our halfway survey – it’s only 3 questions at the most, it’s fun, and it will help us gauge how useful the course is.
- Make a short video/vine for a video compilation for Abigail’s ANZ 23 Mobile Things LIANZA Conference 2013 presentation – phew, that was a mouthful!
I have two excellent vines so far – please keep them coming! Abby.
Coming up… Adobe ID!
I’m sure you’re all familiar with Adobe ID, but let’s dig into it some more!
Don’t forget to look out for some more information about our Twitter chat next week.
As always, don’t forget to check us out online regularly so that you don’t miss out on all the interaction that is going on!
- Blog: anz23mobilethings.wordpress.com
- Twitter: @anz23mthings
- Facebook: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
- Flickr: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
Please also check out the original 23 Mobile Things online as well; we are remixing their content for this group and really enjoy collaborating with them!
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail either myself or Kate – we’d love to hear from you.
Have a great week!
Abigail and Kate.