Welcome to Week 15 of ANZ 23 Mobile Things!
Hope you guys had a great break week last week and are looking forward to diving into the complex issue of online identity!
Here’s what happened last week (but you can still do it this week if you’d like to!):
- Answer our halfway survey – it’s only 3 questions at the most, it’s fun, and it will help us gauge how useful the course is.
- Make a short video/vine for a video compilation for Abigail’s ANZ 23 Mobile Things LIANZA Conference 2013 presentation – phew, that was a mouthful!
What should I do this week?
This week we are exploring online identity – this can be quite a controversial issue, and one that we have already touched upon in several twitter chats.
- Check out the introduction post from Mylee Joseph
- Think about (or blog about) your social media identity; is it the same as your ‘real’ identity or is it entirely different? Are you YOU online or do you go by a pseudonym?
- There is no extra challenge/activity for this week, so please feel free to take up the opportunity to answer the surveyfrom last week or make a short video about what you enjoy about ANZ 23 mobile things!
Coming up… Curating!
Curating is a hot topic and an increasingly important skill that librarians possess so don’t miss this week!
We also hope to have another twitter chat again sometime next week so keep an eye out for more information about that.
As always, don’t forget to check us out online regularly so that you don’t miss out on all the interaction that is going on!
- Blog: anz23mobilethings.wordpress.com
- Twitter: @anz23mthings
- Facebook: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
- Flickr: ANZ 23 Mobile Things
Please also check out the original 23 Mobile Things online as well; we are remixing their content for this group and really enjoy collaborating with them!
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail either myself or Kate – we’d love to hear from you.
Have a great week!
Abigail and Kate.