Join us TONIGHT, Wednesday 28th August at 8:00pm (NZT) / 6:00pm (AEST) for our fourth twitter chat! We’re discussing ebooks and curation, and we bet you have loads to say!
As you know, it’s easy to join in and follow the chat by using the #anz23mthings hashtag. For optimum excellence (and a possible head spin), follow the hashtag via the twitter search tool.
So you’re ready when the tweets start flying, here’s the questions:
- Q1. Let’s start with a round of introductions. Who are you and where do you work? #anz23mthings
- Q2. Do you have one favourite tool for curation? Or do you use different tools for different things? Why? #anz23mthings
- Q3. Do you think that curation has changed with the Internet? How? #anz23mthings
- Q4. Do you borrow ebooks from the library where you work or your public library? How easy is it? #anz23mthings
- Q5. Is there anything you could do that make it easier for patrons to borrow ebooks from your library? #anz23mthings
- Q6. Do you offer people any advice on managing their passwords when they first start downloading eBooks? People often end up creating 2 or 3 new ones in the process. #anz23mthings
We’ll try to keep the chat to an hour-ish but feel free to keep on chatting without us.
Remember, if you can’t make it, you could always schedule some tweets.
And don’t worry if you can’t make it; we will archive and blog the chat.
Chat with you tonight – and remember the #anz23mthings hashtag!